Friday, March 20, 2009

Busy months



Well February was a busy month for us. We celebrate Tristan's birthday and made Valentines for my sister's work.












We also made cute photo holders out of Large binder clips.





March is starting out busy as well. We started with a blessing that had to be postponed due to illness for Kamaile. Then two birthdays. Kalei & Spencer both celebrated their birthdays. (their birthday is Mar 9). We celebrated with a birthday party for Kalei and then dinner for Spencer.















I found a cute children's bench at the Big R and just had to have it. All three girls fit nicely on it.

Hopefully we will be going to Conference in April. Tickets for conference are harder to get than Gonzaga tickets..
We have also been hit my numerous "Household" expenses. The van has had so much work on it that it should be considered a NEW vehicle.. Today Thaoe said that we may also need a new washer & dryer. I think he has been praying too hard for those New Orange ones... Well he may get his wish... Hope all is well and I am just getting the hang of this blog thing so more blogs to come.

2 comments:

Kings said...

yay you updated your blog! oh and i love the pic of spencer and kalei.

Elaine said...

I love those cute photo holders. I might have to try those myself sometime. You are so creative.
Happy (late) birthday to Tristan!
Your granddaughters are so beautiful! Lucky you!