Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Fun

I was so thankful to have my family here for the holidays we had lots of fun dying eggs. We had two easter egg hunts... one at night for the adults... poor Josh walked right into a rose bush (it was at night and the flashlights were the ones grandpa bought). To make it harder we put tape over them and then let them take the tape off later to make it easier finding the eggs. They were the glow in the dark eggs but they were still hard to find. Another tradition that we will definatly continue as the adults were soo excited. We also had an egg hunt inside due to the rain for the little ones. Here are Adrian (my great nephew), Cavern (my nephew) & Kalei (my grandaugher. Whew what a weekend.


1 comment:

Kings said...

you always have to pick the crappy pictures of me...or maybe its just me...guess i need to stop dressing like a slob! lol